Sep 29, 2014

The Sims 2 Household: The Oaks Day 2 - Morning

Welcome back to my current household!

It's the start of day two! It looks like Jordan is excited.
Did I mention the time? It's about 3 AM in the game right now;
this family really likes to get up early.

Ciara unexpectingly practices ballet
Troy is spending his morning in the hot, relaxing tub

After Jordan and Ciara are done doing their things, Ciara reads a quick book
to Jordan.
I'm thinking of making Ciara be a stay at home mom, so I
had her start a garden for money

Off to school!
Troy has a want to be in the slacker career, will today be his lucky day?

Nope! Time to wait for tomorrow.


That's all for today! Check back tomorrow or wednesday
for the rest of day 2! If you want that Nicki Minaj tank top
 Ciara wears I'll put it up for download only by request.





No comments:

Post a Comment